Held annually at the North and South Island Championships. Dates for the 2019/20 season are to be confirmed
1. Fredrickson Trophy. Competitors to be aged 13-25 years on October 1st and to be a member or have an association with a member of the NZ Ayrshire Assn. Any entrant who has reached the age of 20 must be a Senior or Associate member of Ayrshire New Zealand.
2. Greenlane Trophy. Competitors to be aged 5 years to under 13 years on October 1st and to be a member or have an association with a member of the NZ Ayrshire Assn.
2(a). Fredrickson Trophy Competitors to lead Ayrshire female of any age. Competitors may be asked to change animals while class is in progress.
2(b). Greenlane Trophy competitors are to lead a calf.
2. To be judged on leading, presentation, courtesy, dress and showmanship.
3. To be judged by the Ayrshire Judge, and one other if needed.
4. To be competed for annually at the North and South Island Championship Shows, with a winner from both shows. A competitor may only compete once per show season.
5. On the day, running of the competition to be at the discretion of the TOP/Judging Committee or it’s appointee.