YOUTH SEMINAR 2021
Ayrshire New Zealand are holding a Young Breeders Seminar for the farmers of tomorrow. The Seminar is held over three jam packed days of activities, herd walks, workshops and more. If you’re interested in farming, breeding, Ayrshires or simply meeting other young farmers then come along to this years Young Breeders Seminar.
FRIDAY 23rd April – Flight arrival before midday prefered. Those driving can head straight to Honeyfields.
- Fly into New Plymouth Airport by midday (those driving can head straight to Honeyfields)
- 1pm Light lunch at Honeyfields.
- Talk from Nicola at the Taranaki Regional Council
- Herd Walk
- Head to Stratford accommodation
- Club dinner at the Perretts and herd will be available to view
SATURDAY 24th APRIL
- 9am TOP workshop at Snowline Ayrshires followed by a herd walk
- 11-11:30 Guest Speaker at TET Stadium
- Tawhiti Museum Visit
- 6:30pm Go Karts New Plymouth & Dinner
SUNDAY 25th APRIL
- 9:30am Sanrosa Ayrshires herd walk
- 11:00am Kaponga Pub BV talk & Lunch
- 1:00pm free afternoon in New Plymouth
- 6:30pm Dinner and informal discussion in Stratford Accommodation
TOTAL COST = $150pp, meals at own cost.
Currently open to Ayrshire Members only. Expression from other breed youth members considered at the cost of $230pp (Meals at own cost)
REGISTRATION CLOSES Friday 12th MARCH
All people interested must fill out the registration form attached and send to Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please work out Jacket size off this link & let Robyn know the size (Jacket cost sponsored by Sentinal Farms)